Friday, November 14, 2014

*Belle's BoLD* Drunken Bitch Rape v.2

*Belle's BoLD* Drunken Bitch Rape v.2

!! English is not my first Languarge!

!!Copy Version Only !!

ADult Couple Sex animation menu


This Box Contains:
"*:Belle's:.:B.o.L.D.:* Drunken Bitch Rape v.2 Mesh"
* LM to my shop
* MLPV2 readme

* 10 Handmade Animations
* MF
* MLPV2.4 Menu
* 1 Prim landimpact
* Mesh

*!! PLEASE, Try Animation Inworld on my Sex Sim or Shops before you buy !

For info about MLPV2 ( example how to adjust the poseballs) read the "MLPV2 readme" please.

Animations/Mesh/Texture handmade by BelleJour Shinn

If you have a question or problem with my Items, than please send me a notecard with your Name, Product-Name, Sell-Date and/or full transaction history from sale and what happened with the item. This will help me to help you better and faster.

Thank you and enjoy,
Contact:
BelleJour Shinn
Owner/Creator
*Belle's BoLD* Belle's Breath of Lust Design and Belle's Back-Door Shop.

Inworld
Buy on Market